Associate Instructors should have both experience with firearms and teaching others as well as a desire to teach others.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide clear instructor based on provided curriculum.
- Obtain and maintain personal and professional credentials.
- Ensure a safe and clean training and learning environment.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to Director of Training.
- Coordinate with the range and shop for training needs and support.
Qualifications and Skills The National Rifle Association Pistol Instructor or VA DCJS Firearms Instructors are preferred but not required. Associate Instructors must have a strong and demonstrated background in handling firearms and showing others how to shoot.