Annual Membership $340
- Unlimited range time in 1 hour increments
- Guest Pass $15
- Add Family Members (spouse and children under 21) $85
- Law Enforcement/Military Active Duty/Retired $290
Monthly Membership $59.95
- Unlimited range time in 1 hour increments
- Per person
- Range use limited to 1 hour
All persons using the range must be 18 or accompanied by parent or legal guardian. No children under 10 are permitted on the range.
Everyone age of 18 and older must complete our Range Use Agreement. You may be asked to present the confirmation email, either printed or shown on your iPhone or Android device.
Rental Firearms are $19 plus the cost of ammunition. It is free to exchange rental firearms, one for one. When using our firearms, our ammunition must be used.
Click here to complete our Range Use Agreement
- All commands and directives given by the Range Safety Officer will be obeyed immediately
2. Treat all firearms, at all times, as if they are loaded.
3. Except when on the firing line, in a box, case, or holster, all firearms will be unloaded, and the action will be open.
4. Holstered firearms will only be unholstered on the firing line.
5. Firearms will be loaded and unloaded only on the firing line.
6. When on the firing line, firearms will be pointed down range except when holstered.
7. Dry firing, practice loading, and practice drawings will be done only on the firing line.
8. When giving to, or accepting from another person any firearm, it will be unloaded with the action open.
9. Anyone who observes an unsafe act will call a “cease fire”.
10. When the command “Cease Fire” is given, all shooters will immediately stop firing, unload, open all actions, lay firearms on the benches, muzzles pointing down range and step back from the firing line.
11. A shooter who experiences a malfunction, jam, or stoppage with his firearm, will not remove that weapon from the firing line; he will lay is on the bench, with the muzzle pointing down range and bring the Range Master to the gun for assistance.
12. No one will go forward of the firing line, for any reason, without the permission of the Range Master.
13. No more than one shooter at a firing position without the permission of the Range Master.
14. Any shooter or prospective shooter suspected of recently using drugs or alcohol will not be allowed to shoot.
15. Conduct by any shooter deemed inappropriate, unsafe, reckless, or negligent by the Range Master will be considered grounds for removal from the range.
16. Targets must be hung at eye level for the current shooter. When shooting a rifle caliber firearm, the target must not be closer than 15 yards. When shooting a shotgun, a full-size silhouette target must be used and must not be hung any closer than 7 yards.
17. Striking the ceiling, floor, target carrier, or any other range equipment or property is never acceptable. Doing so may incur additional fees or eviction from the premises.
18. Eye and ear protection will always be worn on the range.
19. No smoking, eating, or drinking is permitted on the range.
20. Good hygiene should be practiced. Wash your hands and face after firing.
21. Pregnant women are advised to confer with their physician prior to use of the range, especially where they participate frequently in shooting activities.
22. Children under 18 are not permitted, unless always accompanied by a parent while on the range. Children under 10 are not permitted on the range. Children under 18 must always be supervised.
23. A shooter may police and keep their brass. All other brass belongs to the range.
24. The use of steel core and steel jacketed projectiles is prohibited.
25. Membership sales are final with no refunds. Nor will memberships be prorated, or partial refunds issued. Memberships cannot be transferred to other individuals.
- Targets for center-fire rifle cartridges must be placed no closer than the 15-yard line.
- Targets must be placed so the rounds fired will strike the center of the backstop. Remember shooters of differing heights may not be able to shoot the same target without adjusting its position.
- There is no restriction to how fast you may shoot, but all rounds fired must strike the target and backstop. Hitting the floor, overhead baffles or target carriers can result in a permanent ban from the use of rifles, or the range.
- Rifles will be bagged and un-bagged in the booth, no handling of rifles behind the red line.
- Shooting from the hip or any other form of unsighted shooting is not allowed.
- Stand fully forward in the booth so that the muzzle is in front of the booth.
- All rifle ammunition must be inspected by the Range Master before use. You may bring your own ammunition, but absolutely no steel core or steel jacketed ammunition may be used on the range. The use of steel core or steel jacketed ammunition will be grounds for permanent banning from the range.
- Anyone caught using armor-piercing, incendiary or tracer type ammunition will be permanently banned from the facility.
- Any shooter found using ammunition that has not been inspected by the Range Master may be permanently or temporarily banned from using rifle calibers at Sharpshooters. This is at management discretion.
- 30-06 will be considered the maximum rifle cartridge allowed. Any ammunition between 6MM and 30-06 may not exceed 3000fps in velocity. .17, .22 and 5.56MM rounds will not exceed 3,300fps. This means no 22-250, 220 Swift and other similar hyper velocity 22 caliber cartridges.
- Any rifle cartridge with a caliber greater than .30 may not exceed 2,500fps.
- No belted magnum rounds of any type are allowed.
- Absolutely no black powder guns or ammunition may be used. The use of black powder or black powder substitutes will result in permanent banning from the range.